B
G

ImmunH

Click here to edit subtitle

ITV - 1 is patented in 2009 in the USA. Tests for the toxicity of the medicine were conducted on animals, which showed no signs of abnormal toxicity. Pyrogenicity testing was done on rabbits, which showed no traces of pyrogenity. Testing on human - volunteers, who suffered from HIV/AIDS, Chronic Hepatitis B and C, in whom ITV - 1 has shown to be harmless, without any side effects, good tolerance, and a good treatment effect. A clinical trial on 50 patients suffering from HIV/AIDS is started.




30.07.2016 - a clinical trial has successfully completed on patients, suffering from HIV/AIDS. At the administration of 2 courses of 16 injections on each patient have been shown:

1. Complete lack of side effects;

2. Good tolerance in all patients;

3. Improvement of the immune status;

4. Decrease in the viral load;

5. A good treatment effect on opportunistic infections;

6. Very good compatibility with all of the other modern antiretroviral drugs.





14.08.2018 - the validation of the medicinal product has been completed by producing three batches of ImmunH in Los Angeles, CA according to all rules for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).



18.05.2019 - The company is in the process of acquiring the permit for mass production.



20.12.2020 - Immunotech Laboratories Inc. (IMMB) owns 49% of Immunotech Laboratories BG and I, Dimitar Savov, own the other 51%! Immunotech Laboratories BG does not work in any form with Enzolytics Inc. (ENZC). Immunotech Laboratories BG owns the patent for the medicinal product ITV-1 - ImmunH and has successfully conducted a clinical trial on 31 patients in "Professor Ivan Kirov" Hospital, Sofia, Bulgaria, European Union.

We are awaiting a permission for mass use.
We have begun the construction of a pharmaceutical factory on the territory of Bulgaria, for the purpose of which, Immunotech Laboratories BG has signed a contract to buy a nearly complete factory, which remains to be restructured to adhere to the guidelines for good manufacturing practice (GMP). The factory is estimated to be operational no later than 30.06.2021.

ITV - 1 е патентовано в САЩ през 2009г. Проведени са тестове за токсичност върху животни, които са показали липса на абнормална токсичност. Проведени са тестове върху зайци за пирогенност, които са показали липса на пирогенност. Проведени са тестове върху хора - доброволци, болни от ХИВ/СПИН, Хроничен Хепатит Б и Ц, при които ITV - 1 е показал безвредност, липса на странични ефекти, добра поносимост, добър лечебен ефект. Провежда се  клинично изпитване върху 50 пациенти, болни от ХИВ/СПИН.     



30.07.2016г. -  приключи успешно клинично изпитание върху пациенти, болни от ХИВ/СПИН. При приложение на 2 курса по 16 инжекции върху всеки пациент, бяха отчетени:

1. Пълна липса на странични ефекти;

2. Добра поносимост при всички пациенти;

3. Подобряване на имунния статус;

4. Понижаване на вирусния товар;

5. Добър лечебен ефект по отношение на опортюнистичните инфекции;  

6. Много добра съвместимост с всички съвременни антиретровирусни лекарства.



14.08.2018г. - готова е валидацията на лекарствения препарат като за целта са произведени три партиди в Лос Анджелис, Калифорния съгласно всички правила за добра производствена практика (GMP). 



18.05.2019г. - Работи се за получаване на разрешение за масова употреба. 



20.12.2020г. - Иммунотех Лабораториес Инк. (IMMB) притежава 49% от Иммунотех Лабораториес БГ! Иммунотех Лабораториес БГ не работи под никаква форма с Enzolytics Inc. (ENZC). Иммунотех Лабораториес БГ притежава патента на лекарствения препарат ITV-1 - ImmunH и проведе успешно клинично изпитание върху 31 пациента в СБАЛИПБ "Проф. Иван Киров" ЕАД, София, България, Европейски Съюз.

Предстои получаване на разрешение за масова употреба. Подготвя се изграждане на фармацевтична фабрика на територията на България, като за целта Иммунотех Лабораториес БГ подписа договор за закупуване на полуготова фабрика, която остава да се приспособи за условията на добра производствена практика. Очаквано пускане в действие на фабриката до 30.06.2021г.